[ASU] African Cultural Week begins tomorrow

Sarah Danso sd286308 at ohio.edu
Sun May 3 22:06:40 EDT 2009

Hello members

Our Cultural week is here at last and it is my pleasure to wish you all a
wonderul week of celebrating our unique and diverse heritage.

To officially open our week celebration, i wish to remind you all that we will
be having the flag raising ceremony tomorrow at Baker (2nd floor) at 9am.

Tomorrow is also a day for us to display the rich and colorful clothing of Afica
as we all take part in the "DRESS AFRICAN, LOOK AFRICAN" program.

I hope to see most if not all of you at Baker for the flag raising ceremony. let
us all take part in the activities planned for the week, remember that the
success of it all depends on us.

A good night to you all and a spectacular and successful African week celebration.

Sarah danso
Publicity Secretary

Sarah O. Danso
Graduate Assistant (Design)