[ASU] constitution amendment submissions

Fletcher Ziwoya fz233105 at ohio.edu
Sun May 3 21:17:46 EDT 2009

Members,

This is to remind all that the Constitutional Commission that you set up is
still receiving submissions to be considered for the amendment of the
constitution. We did not initially set a deadline for accepting the
submissions and we would like to do so now. Please, be informed that May
17th will be the last day to receive the submissions. We are receiving
suggestions for change on existing clauses and sections or whatever you
feel should be included in the constitution. Forward all suggestions to
Kay-Anne at:

kayanne.darlington at gmail.com.

Thanks and wishing you all a fun African Cultural Week.

fletcher