[ASU] If you ever need a ride anywhere (resource)/Vacation resource

Tiffany Bowden creatiff2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 22:08:01 EDT 2009

Hello Guys,

I wanted to make sure everyone knew about the Ride Board site. The site is for all affiliated with OU and can be accessed here:https://rideboard.admsrv.ohio.edu/rideboard/index.jsp you can also get to it from the student section of the OU site.

On ride board you can post a trip as a passenger or a driver. You can connect with people going to akron, columbus, cincinnati, or anywhere else posted. Also, if you are going to these places and wanted help with the gas money, you could pick up a passenger or two and cover the expense of your trip. That's what I use the service for. I haven't had to pay for gas to go home or to columbus in a while. Also once when I was stranded in Cincy I found a ride home through this site. Check it out.

Also, I got a lot of questions reguarding the resort info. It is $99/person and covers 4 days 3 nights resort stay. You can go to Orlando, Gatlinburg, Myrtle Beach, Park City, Las Vegas and other places for the same price. Again, this is because I own time share in these areas through Westgate Resorts. http://www.westgateresorts.com/ You can stay at our villas any time (not just spring break) it helps me out with the payments on the mortgage and helps you out because it is so cheap for a nice place to stay.

Tiffany Bowden
513-252-8433