[ASU] My opinion

as225108 at ohio.edu as225108 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 4 16:52:21 EST 2009

People,

The elections are over!
I feel as a member that the squabbles that we see today are caused
by the falure by P. Y. Tsikata to read and understand the constitution
coupled with his negligence and ignorance of how the ASU runs its affairs.
The electoral commission has also failed to act dicisively on the issues
raised by Prosper based on the costitution. The other problem is that the
outgoing executive does not seem to know its roles and responsibilities in
this interegnum. They have allowed themselves to be involved in the pettiness
of issuing statements and counter-statements instead of giving direction
on the issues raised.
I think we are giving Prosper too much undue attention.

God bless ASU.