[ASU] Format of Elections

Hamilton Ilodi rogelioreydelmundo at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 23:17:14 EST 2009

please let keep things consistent.. For the sake of being fair, individuals who paid fall quarter will pay $5.00 as for the individuals who have yet to pay this year, they most pay $10 as I stated in my previous email.. (hence the term "up to date".. Fall and Winter). I will be in the library like I mentioned earlier all week. I will be there tonight till about 2:00am. (440) 796-4497.
thanks

Hamilton I. O. Ilodi
ASU Treasurer