[ASU] [Fwd: MTV's True Life] (fwd)

Fletcher Ziwoya fz233105 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 20 20:48:22 EST 2009

colleagues,

Some one from MTV needs your participation in this:

Right now we are casting for an upcoming episode of the award-winning
series True Life.  For this episode, we are looking for people who are
in the process of converting to a religion different than the one they
were raised, or has recently converted.  We are focusing on the
relationship of how parents deal with these changes.  Other topics we
are looking for are students who are living a more Americanized
lifestyle their traditional parents don't understand, and students who
are dating someone their parents don't approve of.  I  would really
appreciate if you could send this to members of your organization, and
pass it along to anyone else you may know.
If you could have people email their situations to Parents at mtvnmix.com
with their name, age, location, phone number, and recent photo of
themselves I would really appreciate it.
Thanks, and feel free to call me with any question
Jennifer

Since its initial episode in 1998, MTV's award-winning True Life
documentary series has told remarkable real-life stories of young people
and the unusual subcultures they inhabit. Whether documenting the lives
of gay marriage activists, individuals dealing with obesity, or teens in
high school--the True Life series tells its stories solely from the
varied voices and points-of-view of its characters--putting the series
in the unique position of reflecting the state of youth culture at any
given moment. You can learn more about the True Life series at
http://mtvdocs.com