[ASU] Kenyan women and the avenues

Andrews Ofori-Birikorang ao377703 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 30 14:36:31 EDT 2009

Fetcher et al,
To me it sounds like these women leaders decided to make a solemn declaration of
'Sex Harvest Week' for mistresses in Kenya. The other point is it will not be
surprising to know that many of these politicians who are expected to feel the
impact of this strike have already not been sleeping with their wives for weeks
and months under the the excuse of 'working long hours in office, and attending
meetings and conferences here and there'. In other words, and in addition to all
that have already been said earlier by my good friends, this whole thing about
sex starvation brouhaha is much ado about nothing!

But to all the mistresses in Kenya, I say this is your moment! You finally found
yourselves some powerful advocates for a right to sex for mistresses! I know you
strongly support the call, and I do too!!!

Peace
Andy