[ASU] GB Meeting & African Culture Week!

Sarah Danso sd286308 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 27 16:16:50 EDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

In preparation towards our cultural week program which begins next week, we will
be having a GB meeting this Saturday, 2nd May

Time : 8:30pm.
Venue: Baker 231

AGENDA
- Update on the upcoming African Cultural Week Celebration
- AOB

*CULTURAL FAIR EXHIBITORS: As the Cultural Week/Fair draws closer, exhibitors
should kindly contact Joan Kanyange. If you cannot be there to exhibit at the
fair you can hand in your artifacts/display items to Joan/Andy latest by Tuesday
6th May. Should you have any questions concerning the fair,please feel free to
contact the coordinators:  Joan (740 274 0209)
                           Andy (740 274 2009)

*CULTURAL NIGHT TICKETS: Also tickets for the Cultural Night (9th May) are
available at the following for $5.
     - ISFS Office - Baker 348
     - Joan Kanyange (740 274 0209)
     - Sarah Danso   (614 753 6406)