[Aphio-L] NSEC Committee Meeting this evening

NSEC APhiO nsecdeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 10:32:22 EST 2020

Hello Everyone!
I just wanted to let you know that this evening right after our chapter
meeting we will have an NSEC committee meeting.  If you need a committee
hour, please come! We will be making a short list on what we need to buy
when we go shopping for hygiene/brushes/etc to go with the blankets we made
last month.  It won't take too long, so please stop by!

And on Shopping, if you need NSEC hours you can come shop with us. We will
be shopping Wednesday at 5pm for the items we specify this evening during
the committee meeting.  Sign up on the Website!

See you there,
Matthew Mulholland
NSEC APHIO