[Aphio-L] Virtual Graduation Ceremony

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma Historian historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon May 11 15:50:12 EDT 2020

Hi Brothers!

I hope you all are doing well and hanging in there, I can't wait to see all
of you this fall!

I want to let you all know of an opportunity to support our amazing seniors
at a virtual graduation ceremony for the seniors in Region H! The ceremony
will be *Saturday, May 23 at 2pm*. The event will begin with a keynote
speech from the National Executive Director, Bob London. This will be
followed by a PPT presentation highlighting all of our seniors. *You can
attend the ceremony via the Zoom link posted on the RH website under
"Virtual Resources."*

Congrats again to all our seniors, we'll miss you all greatly!
*Belle Schaefer | Historian*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*Delta Gamma Chapter*
*614-557-0669*