[Aphio-L] Congrats on your semester!

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri May 1 10:42:41 EDT 2020

Happy Friday everyone!

I hope you all are doing well and staying healthy on this first Friday
in May!

I wanted to say congratulations on making it through the semester! Your
effort and hard work do not go unnoticed and I am SO proud of you all for
sticking through it. This time apart has definitely not been easy,
especially as brothers who are used to see each other so often. As we look
forward, I hope you all are using this time to reflect and grow in
Leadership, Friendship, and Service. Take a moment to think about how your
life will change and how you can improve yourself and help improve the
lives of others. Let's hope for the best that we will be able to be
together in person this fall so we can continue leaving our impact on the
campus and the community. If you ever have any questions or need to talk,
please feel free to reach out. Thank you again for making the most of this
semester and I look forward to (hopefully) seeing you all in the fall!

Note: If you are interested in applying to the John Mack Scholarship on
apo.org, applications are due by 11:59 pm tonight!

--
*LFS, *

*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*Delta Gamma Chapter*

*Alicia Klohn*
*567.201.3013*