[Aphio-L] Updates for APO

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 16:03:17 EDT 2020

Hello Brothers!

I hope you all are staying safe, healthy and entertained during this
difficult time. Thank you for being patient with me for updates, its been
difficult seeing how the situation continuously changes almost daily. I do
have a few things to discuss and will be sending out another forwarded
email in regard to plans this semester.

*1.* Obviously, we will no longer be able to meet in person :( Although
this is happening, we are working on a virtual zoom meeting! This way we
can hopefully get everyone together every other week to talk and keep up to
date on things!

*2.* Hours will be suspended for this semester. In light of recent events,
it's unfair to ask you all to have your hours completed right now. We will
be letting you know of any online or different ways to do events. As
brothers of service its important to give now more than ever to those in
need! (with obvious health restrictions) If you can ever give your time and
talents to those right now, please do and share our brotherly support.

*3.* Sectionals are being postponed for the time being. Due to the
Governor's decisions on large meetings sectionals will be moved to a later
date. You will hopefully hear soon about refunds and a new date in the
upcoming future.

*4.* Pledges - We will be working to get you up to date with your learning
and meetings. We don't want you to be left out of anything APO has to
offer. Please stay in close contact with the pledge educators and
membership chair!

*5.* Elections will still need to be held! If you refer back to the last
set of chapter notes, there is information about what still needs to be
filled. Reach out to those chairs, this can be a time of growth and
possible leadership experience for everyone!

*6.* Dues - This is still in the process, but please don't stress right now
about this, we will get this sorted out!

*7.* STAY IN TOUCH (metaphorically of course) - reach out to your brothers,
bigs/littles, families and etc. We can get through this together if stick
together. If you ever need to talk please feel free to reach out, the exec
board and I are here for you! Take care of your mental and physical self
during the course of these next few weeks.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out! Thank you and I
will be in touch soon!

--
*LFS, *

*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*Delta Gamma Chapter*

*Alicia Klohn*
*567.201.3013*