[Aphio-L] Big Little Week & Big Applications

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 12:06:21 EST 2020

Happy Monday Y'all!

Hours for Rush and Activation are up to date! If something seems wrong,
please reach out to me or you can meet up with me and we can work something
out! Remember, you need 3 membership event requirements this semester as an
active.

Also, just wanted to send out a couple of reminders that Big Little Week
starts TONIGHT (2 fellowship hours yay)! They are *tonight, Wednesday, and
Friday from 6-8 PM in Porter 104*. If you are taking a little, I highlyyyyy
recommend you come to at least one of these. Even if you don't plan on
taking a little, you are more than welcome to join us to get to know some
of the pledges! These hours are on the website.

Big applications were handed out at chapter yesterday. If you were not at
chapter, stop by one of the big/little week events to grab one, or I can
email it to you. These are due *FEBRUARY 23RD AT CHAPTER*.

[image: Image-1.jpg]

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Katie Conley
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma