[Aphio-L] Chapter Hours

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 11:33:53 EST 2020

Good morning everyone!

I wanted to send a reminder about chapter hours for this semester because
we've been noticing a smaller amount of attendances each week. These
meetings are important so you can stay up to date on what is happening each
week! You need a total of 13 hours as an active member.

Here is a list of Chapter Hours left:
10 regular Sunday chapters
2 maximum exec meetings
2 maximum one on one meetings with me
miscellaneous chapter hours for attending pledge meetings

Remember that Membership events do NOT count towards chapter hours anymore,
those are mandatory events. If you have questions regarding those hours,
reach out to membership.

In light of this, I will be ordering pizza for this Sunday's meeting
(2/23). Let me know if you have any questions!

[image: image.png]
--
*LFS, *

*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*Delta Gamma Chapter*

*Alicia Klohn*
*567.201.3013*