[Aphio-L] Bylaws!

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 18:50:47 EDT 2019

Hey everyone!

The exec board and I would like to welcome all you to help us update our
bylaws! We will be working on them section by section throughout exec
meeting (8 pm on Sunday nights in Walter 135). I have attached below a
schedule of how we will be going through them. If there is a particular
section that you feel strongly for please come to that meeting!

October 6th, 2019

   -

   Service
   -

   Fellowship
   -

   Committees

October 13th, 2019

   -

   Attendance
   -

   Chapter Dues
   -

   Finance

October 20th

   -

   Elections and Voting
   -

   Impeachment
   -

   Judiciary Board

November 3rd

   -

   Hazing
   -

   Risk Management
   -

   Probation

November 17th

   -

   Review and Edit: Present to Chapter

December 1st

   -

   Present to Chapter

In a previous email I have sent our current bylaws! I would love to see us
as an entire chapter come to make this possible. Thank you all!

Enjoy the rest of fall break!

Blue

--
*LFS, *

*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*Delta Gamma Chapter*

*Blue Kennedy*
*740.818.2343*