[Aphio-L] DP DOUGH FUNDRAISER

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 15:12:21 EDT 2019

Hey Bros!!

We hope y'all are doing great this week! Just a reminder that we are having
our DP Dough Fundraiser this next Monday, October 7th from 7-11 pm. Hours
have been posted for this event on the website.

*Online flyering:* These are only .5 hours so to get a full hour you must
sign up for both events. The flyer is attached in this email and must be
posted on *FIVE* different forms of social media (Instagram, Facebook, snap
chat, twitter, GroupMe, linked, etc.).

*Bring two friends:* If you have two friends that want to help us out by
purchasing DPD, AMAZING!! This can count for another hour by having them
take a picture of their receipt and you sending us those receipts. (The
more the merrier!)

*Buying DP Dough yourself:* Bros, treat yo self. If you purchase the
required amount for the fundraiser, we'll give you an hour.

*Reminders:*

   - You must mention A Phi O when you order so we can get credit!
   - Either purchase a calzone or $10 worth order.
   - If you are going to regionals, you *MUST* complete all three of these
   events to have the money count towards your expenses.

Let's get excited about our first fundraiser!! Spread the word so we can
make this a success!

Love,
Alicia and Madison

--