[Aphio-L] Graduation Cords (LAST CHANCE)

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma Historian historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 16:46:34 EDT 2019

Hello all,

It has come to my attention that not all of the seniors were aware of the
deadline to receive a grad cord. If you did not contact me and would still
like one, *you have by midnight tomorrow* (*3/29*) to let me know. You can
text or email me. They will be passed out at the senior awards banquet (
*4/23*) so please go sign up on the website or let me know if you cannot
make it. If you do not contact me by then, you will not be receiving a cord.

Best,
*Mackenzie Gardner | Historian*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*Delta Gamma Chapter*