[Aphio-L] My last email :(

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 16:39:17 EST 2019

Hello brothers!!

It has been such a pleasure being the President for the past two semesters.
You all put in so much hard work to get us to the point we are at now and I
am excited to see what you all do next semester as well!! Thank you ALL for
making my time in APhiO so worth it. I admire the compassion you have for
the people that surround you and for serving the community.

I wish you all the best this finals week. If you ever need me for anything,
feel free to reach out and text me. I would love to help with anything :-)

I am signing out of this email and Alicia is taking over! I have full
confidence that she will serve the fraternity, campus, community and the
nation VERY well!!

See ya later! :-)

Blue
--
*LFS, *

*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*Delta Gamma Chapter*

*Blue Kennedy*
*740.818.2343*