[Aphio-L] ATTENTION BAGEL STREET FAMILY

Ombudsmen ombudsmen.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 14:06:37 EST 2019

Hi everyone!

Congrats again on having the most fam points! I know a few of you got the
gift cards I handed out at initiation last week and we were waiting on
Bagel Street to restock their gift cards for the rest. Turns out Bagel
Street can't sell $5 dollar gift cards so the remaining people listed have
$5 Court Street Coffee gifts cards waiting for you:

Ally R.
Chanley
Emma H.
Jared
Jolie
Leah
Lexi
Mackenzie G.
Maginta
Molly

I am so sorry about these being late. I will be at the library tomorrow
(Tuesday the 10th) from 2pm-6pm and likely all afternoon Wednesday too if
you'd like to pick them up. Text me at (614) 572-9299 if you'd like me to
drop it off to you!

Sorry again! Good luck with finals!

Leah Lauderback
(614) 572-9299