[Aphio-L] Service Opportunities and Rush Information

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 12:58:25 EDT 2019

Hey Bros!

I hope everyone is getting into the swing of things and having a great
first week so far. I'm going to try to keep this email as short as
possible, but there is a lot of important information, so please be sure to
read all of it.

*Informal Rush* will be *September 9th and 11th at 7 PM in Walter 145*. If
you are unable to make it to at least one of these, please send me an email
asap.

Secondly, I have added service hours on the website if you recruit in
several different ways. I have put up *flyering *and *digital flyering *like
normal. (I have attached the flyer to this email) Another opportunity is to
get *5 or 10 peoples names and email addresses* and send them to me so I
can reach out to them about rush. *5 contacts will get you half a service
hour, 10 contacts will get you one service hour. * EMAIL PROOF MUST BE SENT
TO ME BY 09/08/2019 to receive credit. The last way is to *bring 3 friends
to rush* and give me their names to receive a service hour.

I will be putting up all of the other events up on the website tonight and
sending big applications/interview committee apps out soon, so keep an eye
out on those so you can sign up!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Katie Conley
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma