[Aphio-L] Chapter Schedule

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 21:22:34 EDT 2019

HELLO!

I hope you all have enjoyed your first day of class! I wanted to send this
schedule out in advanced so you can reference it throughout the semester.
It is tentative, but most likely won't change. I'll send an update if we
end up switching some of the paper chapters.

All chapter meetings will be at 9 pm, with exec meetings at 8 pm in the
same room!

1. MONDAY, September 2nd (FIRST Meeting -* PORTER 103*)
2. Sunday, September 8th (Walter 135)
3. Sunday, September 15th (Walter 135)
4. Sunday, September 22nd (Walter 135)
5. Sunday, September 29th (Walter 135)
6. Sunday, October 6th (Walter 135)
7. Sunday, October 13th (Walter 135)
8. Sunday, October 20th (Walter 135)
9. Sunday, October 27th (*Paper Chapter*)
10. Sunday, November 3rd (Walter 135)
11. Sunday, November 10th (*Paper Chapter*)
12. Sunday, November 17th (Walter 135)
13. Sunday, November 24th (Walter 135)
14. Sunday, December 1st (Walter 135)

I look forward to seeing you all soon!!
--
*LFS, *

*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*Delta Gamma Chapter*

*Blue Kennedy*
*740.818.2343*