[Aphio-L] Status Change Requests and Grades INFO

Sergeant At Arms Delta Gamma saa.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 19:12:13 EDT 2018

Hey guys,

Faith here again with some more important info!

1. If you are sending grades PLS send them to the SAA email
*saa.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com <saa.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com> *and NOT my
personal (deadline reminder* 9/17*). Make sure the subject is "Grades" so I
know what it's about. If you send it to my personal email, I will not see
it due to the amount of emails I get everyday; therefore, it will not count
because it is very difficult for me to sift through all the different
emails I'm receiving regarding APhiO. Also thank you to everyone who has
already started sending them! I really appreciate you guys being ahead of
the game. It's making this a lot easier on all of us!! You rock :))

2. STATUS CHANGE REQUESTS: There will be an event posted on the website
TONIGHT! Please indicate what you want your status changed to in the
comments.

If you have any further questions or are confused about any of the above,
do not hesitate to ask! Mandy, Anna, and I are here to help!

In LFS,
The SAA Team