[Aphio-L] How to Unsubscribe from ListServ!

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 17:38:56 EDT 2018

Hello!

I just wanted to clarify that only YOU can unsubscribe to ListServ. If you
are no longer part of APhiO, or have graduated, or do not want to receive
emails anymore you have the option to unsubscribe.

Directions to Unsubscribe from Listserv:
2. Enter email that receives mail in the bottom box that has the
unsubscribe option
3. Click Unsubscribe on first page and second page

Hope this is helpful! If you have any other questions/concerns please email
me and I will try to help you figure this out!

Emma Torres
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership