[Aphio-L] Grades!!!

Sergeant At Arms Delta Gamma saa.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 13:35:23 EDT 2018

*Hey bros!*

Hope your first week of classes went well! I'm emailing you to let you know
that *GRADES ARE DUE SOON!*

Usually, grades are due by the second week of the academic semester, but
since this email is just being sent out now, you guys have until *Monday,
September 17*!

You can send them into me any time before the 17th if you want to get it
over with, but the *absolute last day* to send them in is September 17th.
If you fail to submit your grades, you will be put on *probation.*

I will make sure to send out a lot more reminders as the deadline
approaches, but *if you have any questions or concerns*, please text/call
one of the current temporary SAA's.

In LFS,
*Faith Galloway*
(440) 829-3055