[Aphio-L] Interview Committee Application

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 08:54:16 EDT 2018

Hello Brothers,

it is that time of year again for Interviews!!!! I am excited to say I will
be needing 10-12 bros to help me out for the interview committee! The
application is attached at the bottom of this email; Please answers all the
questions on the app (full sentences are not required; short and sweet is
better). I will pick my official interview committee by this *Friday the
7th by midnight. *

For those of you who do not know specifics, the interview committee is a
committee that helps me out during interview week (September 17th-20th).
The committee will be responsible for completing 2-3 hours of interviews
for the week. you will be required to dress semi-formal and to sit down
with a Potential New Member and interview them one-on-one. Luckily, this
means that you get to complete your committee hours first thing and get
them out of the way!

The Interviews will take place *9/17-9/20 from 3-6pm* in Baker. If you're
available these times, please consider sending me an app! This is a great
way to meet new potential members and have some fun while doing it!

Thank you!

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE APPLICATION IN A WORD DOC., FILL IT OUT, AND SEND IT
TO ME VIA EMAIL!!

 Interview Committee Application
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1maIfro__7F7aQwW3Fx6741GqIWq5PyXiF6rVXVY2TEs/edit?usp=drive_web>

Emma Torres