[Aphio-L] Chapter TONIGHT info

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 13:33:56 EDT 2018

Happy Labor Day!

So, like I said in my FaceBook post the other day, *chapter is tonight @9
in Walter 135.* We will be discussing important information like status
requests, sending in grades, and the.....

OPEN SAA POSITION!! If you are interested in running we will be having
*nominations
and elections TONIGHT.* Don't forget you're allowed to self nominate as
well :) The only catch is that you have to be active for at least one
semester before you're allowed to run for an exec position. We look forward
to seeing who runs tonight :)

If you are wanting to be on the INTERVIEW COMMITTEE, forms will be accepted
until *WEDNESDAY SEPT 5TH* (thats 3 days). Since rush is next week, we
wanted to make sure those selected have time to prepare! Emma will be
sending out more information along with the form sometime before chapter so
those who want to get a jump start can turn it in tonight.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions! I'm going to work
at being more available and attentive this semester so do not hesitate to
come to me with anything :)

In LFS
--
*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Rachel Nagy*
*(330) 651-1819*