[Aphio-L] Charity Ball DATE Hours

Charity Chairs charity.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 09:47:42 EDT 2018

Hello Bros!

It's Hump Day!!!! Hope you all are having a great week so far!
[image: 1MFWfD.gif]

Date hours for CB have just been posted! Please make sure you were credited
accordingly.

If you brought a date and did not get credit, it means they did not
initial/get checked off at sign-in. In order to get your hour for them
attending, you must send us a picture of you and your date at the ball
by *Monday
(Oct. 15) at 9AM.* After this time, we will not be adjusting Charity Ball
date hours.

We hope you all had a blast at the ball and we will be uploading the
Charity Ball hours sometime this week (by Sunday).

Until then,
Allison and Amelia

--
*Allison Cook*