[Aphio-L] Last Minute Service Event

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 14:04:35 EDT 2018

Hey bros!

We need some help at a last minute service event this Thursday (Oct. 11th)
- University Program Council is holding a Fall Fest event on South Beach
where students can do fun fall things like paint pumpkins, airbrush
shirts/hats, and play games. They need volunteers from 3-8, so we can split
it up into two shifts (3-5:30 and 5:30-8). Email service or text me at
412-482-7093 asap if you want to participate in one or both of these!! And
sign up online as per usual. :)

Have a great day!
Monica

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Monica Bollinger *
*412.482.7093*

*Kaitlyn Moran *
*440.552.0770     *