[Aphio-L] TACOVEMBER IS CANCELED

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 15:39:40 EST 2018

Happy Saturday Bros!

We wanted to inform everyone that Tacovember will be canceled due to a lack
of sign ups.

This fundraiser would not be successful enough for the chapter because of
the lack of participation. We apologize if you were looking forward to this
event, hopefully we can work it out next semester. If you were signed up we
will work with you to help you get your hours. We will also be having a few
more small things to help everyone get their hours.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend, see you at chapter tomorrow!!

Sincerely,
Your fundraising gals

--
*VP of Fundraising*