[Aphio-L] SALSAAAAA

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 12:35:03 EDT 2018

HELLO BROS,

Finally I have figured out the salsa stuff!
Orders will be due to me (Madison) by WEDNESDAY, APRIL 11th!

This gives you about two weeks to get everything figured out and ordered.
In order to get an hour you must sell 3 jars. If you give me an order
without the check, your order will not be placed.

I will go over this at chapter tonight, each jar of salsa is 6 dollars and
there are 25 different options!

Attached in the next email will be the order sheet and the description
sheet of the salsa! Go ahead and print these out and start collecting
orders!

Thanks,

--
*VP of Fundraising*