[Aphio-L] Important: Relay for Life Info

Charity Chairs charity.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 21:38:53 EDT 2018

Hello Bros!

Tomorrow is the big day for Relay for Life! If you are participating,
please read on. If not - we hope you have a wonderful weekend!

First and foremost, before anyone can participate you MUST pay the $15 fee.
You may do this online by registering at this link (just follow the steps
and you will be promted to pick a team after you fill out some personal
information): http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?fr_id=86069&pg=entry
If you do not register before the event tomorrow, have no fear you can
register there! You will still need to pay the $15 either way. We are not
sure if there is a late or additional fee for registering at the event, so
we recommend bringing a few extra dollars just in case.

As for the event itself, you need to sign in every hour as close to on the
hour as possible. We will have a piece of paper for the sign-in in our
possession.

If you have any questions or concerns, please text one of us.

Hope you have a great night and we will see you tomorrow.

LFS

--
*Allison Cook*
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma