[Aphio-L] **MID-SEMSTER REVIEW**

Ombudsmen ombudsmen.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 08:48:47 EST 2018

Hey bros, happy friday and (almost) Spring Break!

PLEASE DO THE MID-SEMESTER REVIEW SURVEY WE SENT ON WEDNESDAY!

Here's the link again:
https://ohio.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cYoxe1FutoUE3tj
Password: *athensaphiodg*

Please do this.  Do you want to see Mel and I cry real tears?  No of course
not!  Do you want to have your opinions and concerns heard and improved on?
YES! SO TAKE THE SURVEY!

We can't get better without addressing any issues that are present, so get
on it!

If you come across any problems let us know!!!

And don't forget, you have until 3/25 at 11:59 to do it!  If we get an 80%
return rate from the chapter, PIZZA AND SNACKS WILL BE HAD AND WE'RE
ALREADY LIT ABOUT IT!!!

Soak up some sun (or snow) this break and peace and bless
Your ombuddies <3

Cody Huebner
(419)-705-5437

Melanie Koslovic