[Aphio-L] Faculty Pageant Hours

Faculty Pageant facultypageant.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 21:09:17 EST 2018

Happy almost 2 days before spring-break eve!

A few Faculty Pageant Updates:

Many of you were just credited with your FP hours. However, I will be going
through the sign-ins tomorrow, and though I love you all, I will be docking
you if you missed something you signed up for. That said, I don't think
many people missed events, but if you do see a FP hour credit disappear and
you think I've personally victimized you like the Regina George I truly am,
then please send an email tofacultypageant.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com and we
will work through it.

Remember the last two chapters when I said more hours would be coming soon?
Well folks, that time has come. Ryan and I have decided that if you come to
Walter during the same time as the exec meeting on SUNDAY, MARCH 18th AT
8PM, you can help us write thank you notes to the contestants and the Camp
Quality representatives. This event will be up on the website tonight, and
will be worth 1 FP hour. We will also have two more larger events this
semester: a spaghetti dinner later this month, and a volleyball tournament
in mid-April. Ryan and I are working through finalizing the details of
these events, and there will be many tabling, donation, and participation
hours associated with each of these events.

As always, if you have any questions please email us. Best of luck with the
rest of your midterms, and have a great spring break!

--
Faculty Pageant Co-Chairs
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity

Ryan Capal
513.680.3119

Mitch Howard