[Aphio-L] REMINDERS ABOUT CHAPTER ON SUNDAY!!

Sergeant At Arms Delta Gamma saa.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 13:15:26 EST 2018

Wassup ya'll!

This is just a reminder that starting THIS SUNDAY we will be nominating for
LEADERSHIP, SERGEANT AT ARMS, FUNDRAISING, FACULTY PAGEANT and last but not
least HISTORIAN.

Nominations will run a little longer than usual (this Feb. 18, Feb. 25th
and March 4th) so that we can get a NICE FULL ROSTER OF POTENTIAL EXECS
RACKED UP FOR ELECTIONS. OOT.

Elections for SAA, LEADERSHIP and HISTORIAN will be held on *Sunday, March
4. *

Elections for FUNDRAISING, FACULTY PAGEANT and LEADERSHIP will be held *Sunday,
March 11.*

I probably did something horribly wrong somewhere and one or all of these
dates are probably like a paper chapter or holidays or over break or
something but for now that's the plan.

PLEASE RUN FOR POSITIONS! ASK ME! ASK JOSH! ASK CAITLIN! ASK JACOB! ASK
MITCH AND RYAN! TAKE OUR POSITIONS!!!

Peace & bless.

Maddie Weir
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma