[Aphio-L] Charity Chair Updates

Charity Chairs charity.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 13:56:29 EDT 2017

Hey Everyone!

We just have a few announcements for you all!

First we have more outside hours for everyone on the website! We will have
poster making and donations the Sunday before Charity Ball as well as our
Safe Zone with LGBT on October 25th and will be at 7:30 that night and will
have some goodies for those who attend! The location is still being worked
out so keep an eye for that! We also have one other event which is the
Relay for Life 5k on October 24th! There will be more hours put, but thats
all we have for right now. We highly encourage you guys to start signing
for hours NOW cause you don't want to wait till the end of the semester to
stress about this!

TO EVERYONE SIGNED UP FOR THE BOOK FAIR:

We are so sorry for all the confusion with the website for the book fair.
Ms. Pam has already fixed the website and it should be working now! Make
sure you signed up on the website so Ms. Pam knows who all is attending
which shifts. And if you guys have any other problems with the site please
feel free to contact us!

ANYONE NOT SIGNED UP FOR THE BOOK FAIR:

There are stills some shifts available and everyone needs an extra charity
chair hour! SO please sign up :)

--
*Carissa Pace*
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma