[Aphio-L] CHARITY CHAIR UPDATES

Charity Chairs charity.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 20:12:24 EDT 2017

Hey Guys!

We hope everyone is having a good second week of classes! So as you all
know or will find out we get FREE T-SHIRTS for charity ball this semester.
We already have an event up on website that starts RIGHT NOW!

Please make sure to put your size down cause we don't like guessing sizes
and if you don't put one we will either put you down for an XXL or none at
all which no one wants to not get a free shirt :(. The event closes on
Sept. 17th and if any of you creative people have some cool ideas feel free
to email us!

Get ready for upcoming events and we have a big surprise for everyone on
chapter this Sunday to spice up your lives ;) SO you better all be there!!

--
*Carissa Pace*
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma

*Ashley Susi*