[Aphio-L] *~Big Applications~*

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 12:10:01 EDT 2017

Hey hey hey

It's time for me to send out the big applications. Anyone can be a big as
long as you aren't on probation. When filling out your application, be as
specific as possible so we can pair you with someone that is a perfect
match with you.

Two ways to turn your app in: email me at membership.aphiodeltagamma@
gmail.com (do NOT reply to this email and send it to the listserv), or you
can hand it to me in person at chapter. I'd prefer email but hey whatever
works for you.

Try to get these in A$AP or next Sunday (the 24th). The earlier you get
them in, the earlier we can start matching you as we interview people.

P.S. I'm sending this email/app from my phone, so I hope the format of the
big app is good.

Lemme know if you have any questions!

In LFS,

Dalton Malone