[Aphio-L] YANKEE CANDLE :)

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 15:07:41 EDT 2017

Happy Wednesday everyone!!

I wanted to give everyone step by step instructions on how to sign up for
Yankee Candle sales since I wasn’t able to explain it at chapter. In order
to get an hour, you’ll have to sell *TWO CANDLES *or about *$40 worth of
products*. If you buy candles for yourself, that will count as a
'purchased' hour but if you sell candles, that will count as
a regular fundraising hour. To sell for APhiO, go to
*yankeecandlefundriasing.com
<http://yankeecandlefundriasing.com>*. The page will ask for our group number
which is *990084749* and after you enter that you should be redirected to a
page with our group name off to the left. You’ll need to create a seller ID
after that which you can find at the top of the page on the right. You’ll
sign up to be a seller by entering our group number and your birthday. After
following the steps to fill out your information, link your email and
create a password, your account should be created. Once your account is
created, you can start selling products from there that will count towards
your fundraising hours. I hope this helps everyone and if you have any
questions, please feel free to email me or ask me at chapter!!!

--
*VP of Fundraising*
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma
cl854914 at ohio.edu