[Aphio-L] Sectionals Committee Requirements and Application

Sectionals Chairs sectionalchair.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 13:35:52 EDT 2017

The wait is over! If you are interested in a leadership position within the
Sectionals Committee or just want to be a part of the committee, now is
your chance! Any of the positions would be a great way to get experience
for a higher position in the future. We will be interviewing for the
following:

*Fellowship, Leadership, Fundraising, Treasurer, PR, Events, Merchandise,
Accommodations/Registration*

It will mostly be an informal interview given we just want to talk to you
and get to know you! Read through the requirements and think about which
you may want to apply for. These are tentative requirements since some of
the things may already be started or close to completion, but we still have
many more things to do which we need help for!

If after reading over the requirements you decide you want to apply right
away, the application is below! If you need a little time to think, we will
re-send the application later as a reminder to apply :)

Sectionals Planning Committee Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrYx36H8V2WyGUa9pTBAaqpeCtlQSXW0fe0M9C2rCVaC-MRw/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link>

Don’t hesitate to email us if you have any further questions! Like I said,
these requirements are tentative so this is just a gist of what will be
expected!

Rachel Nagy              Sarah Reardon

330-651-1819           216-544-0735

sectionalchair.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com