[Aphio-L] THANKSGIVING DINNER

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 18:42:50 EST 2017

Hey bros!

We will be having a big, chapter-wide Thanksgiving dinner on Monday the
20th from 6:30-8pm. This will count for a general fellowship hour. Each
family is responsible for bringing one assigned food (listed in the chart
below). The family heads are in charge of this task. That means either the
family heads themselves must purchase and bring the food or they must find
another member of their family to do so. One person per family should buy
the food and keep the receipt because, as long as it is under $20 and you
have your receipt, we can reimburse you. Lastly, we were unable to secure
the church this year so we will not have a kitchen to keep the food warm.
Therefore, we would greatly appreciate anyone bringing crockpots to help
keep the food warm or just re-heating the food before bringing it over. If
you would like to bring anything outside of the list, please do! Enjoy your
night off! Can't wait to see everyone for Thanksgiving dinner!!

Family

Food

Mu

Plates, napkins and utensils