[Aphio-L] UPDATE ON CHAPTER TONIGHT

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 12:45:03 EST 2017

🚨:NEWS ALERT: 🚨

Tonight we will have a 4 HOUR LONG chapter meeting that may be excruciating and painful, but very important for all of us.

The good thing is, that the above statement was a joke and we will actually have a paper chapter instead of a "in-person" chapter meeting.  We are ahead of schedule, and have an extra chapter to spare for a paper chapter - so why not tonight!

(Paper Chapter means you will receive minutes, and need to answer a specific question correctly in order to get your Chapter Hour.  Emails will be sent to COMMUNICATIONS Chair by a specific date written in Maria's email)

Safe travels back - or if you are already in town, grab a blanket and stay warm!