[Aphio-L] 2/26 Chapter Minutes

Maria Stroia communications.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 11:50:35 EST 2017

Hello Bros,

Here are the chapter minutes and slides from last night.

Also, check your chapter hours online. I have logged all of them up to
Activation, so if you have any concerns, now is the time to address them. I
will be getting them all updated by the end of the week and will let you
know when they are all logged.

Please tweet at me today for #MemoryMonday ! Share with me memories from
past Faculty Pageants, pictures, videos, etc. See you there tonight!

*Communications Chair*
Alpha Phi Omega
Delta Gamma Chapter

Maria Stroia