[Aphio-L] Big/Little Info

Pledge Educators pledgeducators.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 01:06:57 EST 2017

Hello! Yes it's 1 am and yes you are just now getting notified of your
littles bc we all have lives too and home girl just got home from work.
#Pinglyfe but below is the link to view the information about your littles.
We have the gender, their favorite candy, color, and something they're
interested in to help you get a gift for them. YOU MUST GET YOUR LITTLE A
GIFT. DO NOT NEGLECT YOUR NEW CHILD. That being said, the reason you will
not receive names until Activation is because that caused a lot of backlash
last year and we worked very hard on this so please be positive and enjoy
your awesome littles!! Once again, Activation is in Walter 135 Thursday at
8:30 and you will receive your littles in a fun way after. That is all, now
I must go to bed amidst the courtside music blaring below me.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12yr-fGHW-4avTanJYAV5vyHnEr-UDUfv-HWknkkROAE/edit?usp=sharing

P.S. Jes Smith I messed up and didnt see the little apps, I will give you
their info tomorrow, so sorry!!

Hannah Longauer
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma
Pledge Educator