[Aphio-L] Apparel Orders

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 19:55:25 EST 2017

Hey guys!

We've finalized the order forms for this semester's swag! We decided to
offer a T-shirt design in both short and long sleeve with a range of color
options and a quarter zip sweatshirt in a few neutral colors.  We need to
have at least 40 of the t-shirts ordered by Feb. 20th in order for that
order to go through and 30 of the sweatshirts ordered by Feb. 20th in order
for that order to go through.  If we don't get enough orders by the
deadline and have to cancel and you will be refunded your money. However,
if the orders go through, we will pass the swag out at the chapter after we
receive the shipment.  Finally, we'd like to note that we've decided to go
with better quality shirts this semester so the cost will be a few dollars
more.

Here are the links! Have a great week!! :)

T-shirts:
https://www.customink.com/g/ggk0-00aw-apm6

Quarter Zip:
https://www.customink.com/g/ggk0-00aw-81ng