[Aphio-L] URGENT: PUPPIES NEED OUR HELP!

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 10:44:05 EST 2017

Good Morning children, today we are going to be covering the topic of "Paper Chapters"

(*confused chatter in the room)

Settle down it's fine!  Here are the basic steps for both parties involved:  Execs and all active members!

Execs:
- you will receive slides like any other week
- fill them out like usual
- communications will send them out to the active chapter, along with 3 questions.

Actives:
- if you seek a Chapter hour... you must answer the 3 questions in a email

- SEND THE EMAIL TO COMMUNICATIONS (anywhere else will not work, if I receive emails... you are dead to me)

- all emails must be in by Monday at 9pm, anything after that time stamp is non-existent to anyone's eyes

Have a great Sunday everyone, watch the Super Bowl, hang out with your apps and zerts and have a blast!

Ciao,
Prezi