[Aphio-L] Big applications

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 00:11:17 EST 2017

Hey everyone,

I've been asked quite a few times today to send out the big applications
again. So here they are. Please get them back to me as soon as possible, we
REALLY need some more apps! The deadline is this upcoming Sunday, but
please have it in earlier as that'll really help us! It doesn't matter if
you pledged last semester, anybody can be a big!

Any questions or anything, you know who to reach (me)

In LFS,

Dalton Malone
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership