[Aphio-L] Associate Dues Update

APhiO Delta Gamma Treasurer treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 17:46:05 EST 2017

Hello all,

If you are not currently Associate for this semester please disregard this
email.

Associates,

Due to me being oblivious to Associate dues I have told some of you that we
aren't collecting this semester. In fact we are so I apologize for any
inconvenience this has caused. Since this is 100% my fault we are going to
delay the payments until March 19th. Please get me the $15 by then, feel
free to email/text/call if you need to meet outside of chapter or can't get
someone to bring it for you. I apologize again for the confusion.

Austin Seaman
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma, Ohio University
Treasurer