[Aphio-L] Grades Screenshot How-To

Sergeant At Arms Delta Gamma saa.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 16:00:15 EDT 2017

Hi friends,

I am loving all the grades emails, HOWEVER! I am getting lots and lots of
grades emails with incorrect screenshots. I know a lot of bros may have
missed my run-through on how to do it correctly in chapter or on Facebook,
so I will review:

The only things I need to see in the screenshot are your name and your Term
Statistics. Here is how to make that happen:

1. Go to your grades
2. Under your Term Statistics, there is a Printer Friendly option. Select
it.
3. Collapse your Class Grades section. I don't need to see those. Get them
out of here.
4. Take a screenshot
5. Send me the screenshot.

If you have sent me a grades email, please review it. Can you see both your
name and your GPA in the screenshot? If the answer is no, please re-do your
screenshot and send me the new & improved version.

I will also provide you guys a screenshot of my grades below so you can see
what exactly I'm looking for. Please email me directly at
saa.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com with your grades (do not reply to this email)
or if you have any additional questions. Thanks guys!

[image: Inline image 1]

In LFS,

Maddie Weir
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma