[Aphio-L] Grades due dates

Sergeant At Arms Delta Gamma saa.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 22:51:14 EDT 2017

Hey bros! I apologize for not having a due date for grades set in stone
during chapter. The official dates are as follows:

The official due date for grades is SUNDAY, SEP. 11 by midnight.

If I have not received your grades by this date, I will send you an email
every few days to remind you to send them in.

Since we do not have chapter Labor Day weekend, I anticipate some people
will need a reminder to send in grades, so the absolute last date I will
accept grades will be MONDAY, SEP. 18 by midnight. If I do not have your
grades by this date, you will be put on probation.

As always, text or email me with any questions. Thanks guys!

Maddie Weir
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
Sergeant at Arms
(513)722-6576