[Aphio-L] NSEC winners!

National Service Event Chairs nsec.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 18:55:33 EDT 2017

Hello!

First, I just want to thank everyone for the huge turn out to the Lemonade
Wars! Special shout out to those who had a great attitude-you know who you
are!

Second, I would like to congratulate Family Chi for winning the Penny Wars
and Family Iota for winning the Lemonade Wars!

TO THOSE FAMILIES: as a thank you for all your efforts, there will be a
special study session for you all tomorrow in Bentley 011 from 7 to 9pm. We
will be getting you guys pizza and treats so YAY come and study with your
bros.

Also, special shout outs to Austin Seaman, Nina Yoke, Allison Cook, Megan
Ruth, and Eleanor Werneke. These are people we saw doing a really great job
or were told by others that they did a great job at the lemonade stand. To
these bros: feel free to stop by tomorrow in Bentley as well.

And for those of you worried about hours: we are so SORRY but life is
crazy. They will be in ASAP. Everything should be in besides the lemonade
wars and chalking.

Thanks for a great semester and good luck on finals everyone!
Erica & Emylee